How to find Us
Directions to St Bridget’s Church, West Kirby
- St Bridget’s Church is between Church Road and St Bridget’s Lane. CH48 7HL
- By car, especially when the Primary School is in session, avoid congestion by approaching from Church Road
- There is unrestricted parking in Church Road and Carpenters Lane
- There is a bicycle rack adjacent to St Bridget’s Centre
- From Grange Road (A540), with West Kirby Railway station on your left, turn right into Westbourne Road and then left at the crossroads into Church Road: the Church is on your right.
- There is wheelchair access to the Church and St Bridget’s Centre from Church Road.
- The Rectory is at 40 Village Road (opposite the Ring O’ Bells car park)
- The Parish Office is in St Bridget’s Centre, in the Churchyard adjacent to the Primary School
- The walk from the station to the church takes about ten minutes
Directions to The Church of the Resurrection and All Saints, Caldy
- Caldy Church is in the centre of Caldy Village, by the sharp bend in Caldy Road. CH48 2HZ
- By car, park in a side road such as Croft Drive or Kings Drive.
- From the roundabout on the A540, follow the sign to Caldy downhill along Caldy Road (B5141); the Church is on your right.
- The 82 / 82B bus, from West Kirby or Heswall, stops nearby in Caldy Road.
- The nearest railway station is West Kirby (about 1.5 miles).